Hi Android developer, we are Egeniq
At Egeniq you will work in a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere with people who share your passion. With plenty of cool wearables and gadgets. Digital nomads co-operating as a team. Who wouldn’t want that?
Do you go to sleep at night and get up in the morning with Android, and is your day not complete without at least one fun moment of solving somebody’s problem with an Android app? Then we are on the same wavelength.
We work remotely, which means most of us work from home. Also some of our clients need someone to be on-site for 1 or 2 days per sprint or per week. This is an ideal combination to have flexible work hours but still sufficient client interaction.
This is you
- You are a software engineer and not a programmer. You understand why this is an important difference.
- You like to share your knowledge, and to learn from others.
- You make cool stuff that you are proud of.
This is what you do at Egeniq
- With the apps you create at Egeniq, you make the difference.
- Each day you learn more.
- You work where you feel the most comfortable.
- You work with the Gadget Kit: MacBook Pro, 27” 5k Display and all devices that you need for the apps that you are going to make.
This is what we expect from you
- If we have any questions about Android, we can come to you.
- About at least one programming language, you know all ins and outs.
- You have completed a training in the field of IT or Computer Sciences.
- You are talented and passionate. Especially in and about programming. And you are not afraid of showing it.
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy?
Then please contact us. Send us your resume and motivation, and we will get back to your application quickly.
We are registered as an IND recognized sponsor. We assess whether you, as a suitable candidate with a non-European background, meet the requirements as a highly-skilled migrant. If that is the case, we will apply for a residence permit for you at the IND.