We are looking for an iOS developer
Egeniq is growing steadily and we’re ready to add a person to our development team for a new department that provides secondment services to our customers. We are currently looking for an iOS (and of course, watchOS & tvOS) developer. More than skills or experience, we value passion for technology and in this case iOS in particular. You should be able to explain why you love programming and/or iOS, why you do what you do and how you think this could help us in our iOS projects.
This is a secondment job, which means that you get to work on big software projects while being on-site at our client’s office.
You will have a personal mentor assigned to you which will help you along the way and will serve as your coach during the secondment process.
Who we are looking for
- You’re not just a programmer, you are a software engineer – and you understand why this makes a difference.
- You’ve learned something you didn’t know before in the past 7 days.
- You often share your knowledge with others in one way or another.
- When you build something awesome, you take pride in your work.
- You have an urge to create things, tinker with stuff, or to write useful software.
What we can offer you
- We do awesome things. If you know us, you may already know this.
- We have been building apps for over half a decade, and our team is still learning every single day. We aim to constantly improve our processes and techniques and want you to take part in shaping Egeniq’s future.
- We treat developers well. Our management has a technical background. We know what works and what doesn’t.
- We value knowledge, and will help you gain more of it.
- The Gadget Kit: We’ll supply you with a MacBook Pro and all the devices you need for development.
- Mentor program to help you get started
- Company car is negotiable
- Possibility to attend certain conferences
- A competitive salary
What we expect from you
- You master at least one programming language.
- You have completed a computer science or other relevant study.
- You are a sponge. You absorb knowledge. Knowledge is an energy source to you.
- You have a passion for programming.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are talented, and able to demonstrate that.
Do you recognize yourself in this position?
Then don't heistate to contact us!
Send us your CV and motivation and we'll be in touch.