Hi backend developer, we are Egeniq
Always curious about the world behind the apps you use every day? At Egeniq you get the chance to work on the backends of our native apps and web apps. These days, these are almost always "cloud-native" applications that require high performance and security. We work for parties such as RTL Netherlands, Talpa, Pathe and the NPO, so you can imagine that our backends will handle a considerable number of visitors.
Do you have plenty of ideas on how to improve the backend of an existing app, or do you have a talent for creating new apps and thinking out of the box? Egeniq’s team will welcome your input and vision, and offer you the chance to realise all your cool plans.
At Egeniq you will work in a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere with people who share your passion. With multiple cool wearables and gadgets. Digital nomads co-operating as a team. Who wouldn’t want that?
This is you
- You have learned something last week that you knew nothing about prior to that. You are happy to share this knowledge with whoever is interested.
- Your work as a backend developer gives you great pride and satisfaction.
- You feel the urge to create things, experiment and design useful software.
- You aren't just a programmer but also a software engineer. You understand why this is an important difference.
You can do this with us
- Work in a young and small enterprise with ambitious goals. You are joining the beginning of something great and you are using your input and dedication to help shape the future of this company.
- Getting all the respect for your work that you deserve. Our management team members all have a technical background, so they are aware of the challenges and issues that you face.
- Work at a location where you will feel perfectly at ease.
- Work with the Gadget Kits MacBook Pro and 27” 5k Display, plus all devices that you might need for the apps that you will be designing for us.Things to make your home office an ideal environment, such as a standing desk, good office chair and a mobile air conditioning unit.
We expect this from you
- You have completed an educational training in the field of IT or computer sciences.
- You are eager to learn, and you learn quickly. Mastering new skills? This is what gives you energy.
- You have a passion for programming.
- AWS certification is an advantage, but if you don't have it yet, we will help you with that.
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy?
Do not hesitate to contact us. Send us your CV and motivation, and we get back to you asap. Don't you fit the profile completely, but does it seem you like working at Egeniq? Feel free to view our other vacancies or send an open application.
We are registered as an IND recognized sponsor. We assess whether you, as a suitable candidate with a non-European background, meet the requirements as a highly-skilled migrant. If that is the case, we will apply for a residence permit for you at the IND.